Do your own Fundraising
Fundraising can be simple. Take one of our simple ideas and just do it.
Quick and Easy Ideas
- Clear out your cupboards and hold your own simple lawn or garage sale
- Do your own “Bake Off” challenge and sell what you bake
- Give up a guilty pleasure for example drinking, smoking, chocolate, and ask your friends to sponsor you or donate the money you save.
- Take donations in exchange for shaving your head or face.
- Run a simple raffle
With Friends at Home
- Run your own “Come Dine With Me” night and ask for donations
- Hold a “girls pamper night” and ask for donations
- Run a cinema night with your favourite movie and popcorn
- Celebrate a special occasion and ask for donations in place of gifts
With Colleagues at Work
- Challenge everyone to get baking and sell the cakes you make during coffee, tea, or lunch time.
- Hold a dress down day
- Hold an auction of promises
- Do a simple sweepstake – X Factor and or Strictly Winner.
- Keep a swear box
In a group in your community
- Hold a quiz night with a fish and chip supper
- Run an “Open Mic” or talent competition at your local pub
- Hold a coffee morning with local crafts and produce
- Run a race night at your local
- Hold a seasonal party and play games – Halloween, Bonfire, Christmas, Summer BBQ